Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Saw Myself, Kinda Weird

Last Saturday, something weird has happened to me. I saw myself !!! Was I dreaming or standing in front of a mirror? If it's not, then how ?!? No no no no no, of course not, it's totally real, no joke, ok !

Haha, here is the story. Last Saturday, when I was lobo-ing at home, suddenly my phone rang. Big sis called. "Eh, K.W.K, your show is repeat-telecasting now !". Then I was like, huh, really? OK, then i tried to switch on the TV, but I couldn't on it. Huh, cannot be kua, is it too long time never watch TV already, until dunno how to switch it on? OK, cool down man, try again! I pressed the power on button again, eh scary sia, really cannot turn it on leh! 

Then how? I tried to check the plug, everything OK leh. Then i realised, me so stupid, the plug was detached la, how to power it on. So, I plugged it back and turned on the TV. Then i saw myself, on the TV !!!! Wuahahahahaha, felt so weird when I saw myself on the TV, i knew my face was really red at that moment, because i can feel all my blood just stuck in my head !!! Anyway, I managed to capture a few scenes while TV was showing the programme:

The hostesses, Kym Ng and Quan YiFeng

It's a food tasting programme, guess what we were eating? It's fish soup

Neh neh, this is me ;-), from the expression, can tell i was super nervous sia

Although nervous, still wanna continue to talk, "I prefer the original flavour to the miso soup one, blah blah blah........"

When i was watching, really felt kinda weird and most importantly, so embarassing sia, haha !!!!! Gosh.....

3 comments:

summerson said...

walao, somehow i feel weird seeing u on tv also sia...

Anonymous said...

super close up shot of you lor...

Terence said...

to summerson: weird right? alamak, everytime i see the photos, still feeling damn weird, dunno why

to xiao mei: they also wanna close up u one lor, just u din give them a chance lor