Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How did I spend my time during CNY?

Gong Xi, Gong Xi, Gong Xi Ni......
This year, what did i do during the CNY holiday besides eating, eating and eating?

Oh, think most of the time i have to baby-sit these 4 little monsters:

Monster No.1 - eldest niece (produced by my sister)

Monster No. 2 - 2nd eldest niece (by my sister)

Monster No. 3 - youngest niece (product from my sister)

Monster No. 4 - the only nephew (from my younger brother)

The rest of my time, I:

listening to the music

meeting my frens 

having fun with frens

发呆-ing

and self photo-taking

Haha, that's all about how i spent all my time during the CNY holiday.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur self-photo taking skill is lousy leh .. look at the mirror lar ...

Anonymous said...

:-p, i'm not like u always taking self photo ma, no experience