Sunday, April 26, 2009

Celebration

OK, first of all, must thanks all my friends who bought me lunch, dinner, drinks and presents, to celebrate my xx-th birthday. *Sigh*, getting older also worth celebrating???

Anyway, big thanks to XM, BS, SD, and KK for the treat @ Soup Restaurant.

Many many thanks to CL, SAE, WP, and Sabrina (also?) for the treat @ Coffee Club.

Thanks SL and BN for cosmopolitan and margarita @ Tapas.

Thanks with tears to AP for the present from Adibas.

hoho, adibas, is that shoes? (at the back : Yummy Tao Kae Noi)

guess what is that

yay, a watch from adibas

In return, i treated AP, XM, CL to share with me the super big tank of milk tea.

super duper big, k!!!

And finally thanks with heart pain to Mr. M for Nintendo DS Lite.

-- That's all about my xx-th birthday --

4 comments:

summerson said...

syiok-nya.. nds sia..

bigmoon said...

can u exchange my PSP with your NDS?

XM said...

can i have a nds for my bday as well ? thanks in advance ah ..

Terence said...

@summerson: haha, ya lor, have it before i go shanghai, just nice !!!

@bigmoon: ok, can. wait long long

@XM: ok, will burn one for u