Sunday, November 29, 2009

All About Weight

Recently, seems like "gaining weight" is the hot topic among colleagues and friends. Most of them claimed that they have gained so much weight, 4kg, 10kg, blah blah blah...So, some of them started to control the diet and do some exercises.

When some of them asked me whether i'm facing the same thing, my answer was "Long time i never weigh, so not too sure....". But it's not that long time i never go n weigh, the truth is i not dare enough to go n weigh. I knew i'd gained weight too, bcoz of the growing tummy size and the flabby arms proved me so.

Last Friday, met up BS for her R&R day, we shopped around Orchard. When we were shopping at Takashimaya, i told her i wanna find a weighing machine to check actually how much weight i'd gained so far.

When I stood on the machine, i dare not to read the result myself. When BS told me the reading showed on the machine, i nearly fell from the machine. Very big big big surprise, i din gain weight, in fact, my weight has been decreased by 1kg as compared to the last reading taken few years back.

Haha, suddenly, i feel that there are a few pairs of fierce fierce eyes staring at me.......

3 comments:

湘绣蜻蜓 said...

May be the machine is not accurate lei.... haha~
** run **

bigmoon said...

1. read from wrong angle
2. weighing machine spoilt
3. need to readjust weighing machine
4. same weight but doenst mean same level of fat. (maybe more fat, less muscle)
5. SURE OR NOT?!

Terence said...

@sewhyong & bigmoon: dun be sour ok, but think point 4 is quite true lor, haa