Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My New Toy - Diana Mini

Bought my new toy Diana Mini 2 weeks ago from thirtysi36...mm, really like its mini size, easy to carry, and it can take half frame and square format of photos.

Here is my new toy

so mini

迫不及待bought the first roll of film, and tried out the cross-processing, here are some pictures taken 2 weeks back


mm, quite like the greenish effect


the half frame effect




aiyo, so blurred,all bcoz of my shakin' hands








wa, oso dunno how i took this kind of effect

quite happy the results given by Diana Mini as compared to my first lomo-camera, Black Bird Fly. Just bought another roll of film, this time will have high-contrast effect, will post once finish the 2nd roll.

2 comments:

XM said...

thot u high fever..

regina said...

hello, i also got a diana mini, i want to ask that do u know how many round should i turn the advance wheel, if i am using the rectangular frame. is it half of the square one, or just turn until it stop?